Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Vacation and a Greeting

It has been an extremely long time since I last posted on this blog.  As a brief update, I am currently in the USA for a month of home leave.  In early May I will be returning to Madagascar for a third year of Peace Corps service.  Instead of living in my former village I will assist in managing the Peace Corps regional office in Diego and teach, part time, at the University of Antsiranana (Diego).  I hope it will be a busy and enjoyable year.

And, because I never post links, I thought now would be a good time to start.  D Lain, a minor Malagasy celebrity, recently won an African version of the Idol contest.  The song he chose for the final round, Ravo Ravo by Mika and Davis, is my favorite Malagasy tune.  Essentially a long greeting, I will use it to greet each of you after my long, long absence from this blog.  Enjoy...


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment