Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday Wishes (or things I would really like sent my way)

So my birthday is coming up in August.  And, since the poste is so slow, I thought I would take the time to make a few requests now.
  • Kool-aid/Crystal Light mixes
  • Flea collars, medium dog collar(s?), and any material on obedience training.  No, this is not for me (despite the fleas and lack of discipline), but in a few months I hope to get a dog
  • Anything snack worthy.  Including, but not limited to, Oreos, Cheezits, gum (Trident)... You get the idea  

I read a lot, so really anything in print is great, but here are a few things that would really make my day...

  • The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet by David Mitchell
  • A History of Christianity by Diarmaid MacCulloch
  • Daniel Patrick Moynihan: A Portrait in Letters of an American Visionary edited by Steven R. Weisman
  • I Found this Funny: My Favorite Pieces of Humor and Some that May Not be That Funny at All by Judd Apatow
  • Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer
  • Any poetry or short story anthologies (Best American Short Stories ...)
  • But really anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment